Friday, July 9, 2010

Inspiration

It's been a while since I posted anything new here. The three posts below this one relate to a new blog I was going to create to update people about my health, share stories, maybe inspire anyone else going through cancer. This coincided with Margot overcoming challenges with her back yet again and being selected to row in two boats at the Lucerne World Cup. Since Margot is one of my chief inspirations (and I would be remiss if I didn't point out that each one of my children inspires me), and since people that love one of us are likely to love the other, or at least like to keep tabs; and since keeping up with one blog alone is challenging; it seems logical to incorporate the two blogs.

It does seem a little self-indulgent. However, I can truly say that I LOVE learning about my friends' and family's lives in detail. Also, a blog is optional so anyone interested can visit it if they want to and ignore if not. So, as long as there is something noteworthy, we'll just keep at it. And I love to receive comments, etc. suggestions, questions, and additions to the prayer list (and happy news about people I can remove from the list!).

For now, I'm just adding the three posts that I created for the other blog below this one and tomorrow I will provide an update about Mar's semi finals in the W2X (women's double = two women using two oars = also known ad the double sculls).

No comments: